There are different ways how a Payroll can be disbursed to your employees. It can be released through the following methods:
- Major Local Bank
Cash and Cheque Disbursements
For Cash and Cheque payments, you may download the Payroll Register to have an easier reference of each employee's Net Pay.
1. Open the Payroll you are to disburse and under the Disbursement Summary field, click on the details button across the payment methods Cash/Cheque.
2. The list of employees together with their respective net pays will be displayed.
You may also download the payroll register for easier reference when you are preparing the cash or cheques.
For Bank Disbursements, the payroll has to be closed first before you can download the Bank File and Advise to be sent to your partner bank.
1. Open the Payroll you are to disburse and under the Disbursement Summary field, there are 3 buttons across the name of your transacting bank.
2. To download the files, Click on the Bank Advise and Bank File buttons.
You have to forward these downloaded files to your transacting bank for the payroll to be disbursed to your employees' payroll accounts.
For SALPay disbursements, Pre-funding through SALPay for Business is an essential step before running the disbursement. The payroll has to be closed as well to initiate the disbursement. Lastly, ONLY the SALPay Integration Administrator will have the capability to initiate the disbursement.
1. View the payroll you are about to disburse. Under the Disbursement Summary, you will find the Disburse button.
Non-SALPay Integration Administrators are not allowed to trigger the disburse button. Only the disburse button is enabled for SALPay Integration Administrators.
2. Upon clicking on Disburse, the summary of the Net Pays will appear for validation. To initiate the disbursement, click on the Disburse Salaries button. You will also need to provide the OTP to finalize the disbursement.
The admin who initiated the disbursement will receive the One-Time-Pin through the mobile number registered to his/her SALPay Account.
3. After clicking on Confirm, Salarium and SALPay will start disbursing the payroll.
A Payroll should be closed before running the disbursement. A closed payroll indicates that the computation is already complete and final. In case a payroll needs to be updated, changes in the Time and Attendance as well as other payroll-related ...
Generate Regular Payroll
Generating a Regular Pay Run follows the schedule both of your payroll period and attendance period. To generate a regular pay run: 1. From the Top Navigation, go to Payroll > Payroll Tab. 2. On the Payroll Summary page, click on the ...
Only computed payroll on Draft and Open status can be deleted instantly. However, a payroll on Close status can be changed to Open and can eventually be deleted. Payroll with Disbursed status can no longer be deleted because a disbursement ...
If there are adjustments done with the time records or allowances that were not included prior to the generation of payroll, they can be regenerated. Payroll can be regenerated if the status is Open. In case a Closed payroll that has not been ...
The Payroll page shows statistics comparing the previous month's payroll against the current month's payroll, as well as the next schedule of Pay Run. The statistics fields consider all generated payrolls within the previous and current month, ...