SAL Loans allows you to instantly borrow money against your SAL Pay account. You will be charged a small service fee. The money that you borrowed, along with the service fee, will automatically be deducted from your next pay.
Please note that you can only borrow money in the following cases:
- You do not have an active loan. SAL Loans only permits one loan at a time
- It is less than 5 days before your next salary disbursement
- You do not have a termination date within the next 30 days
- You have had 2 salary disbursements via SAL Pay
- You do not have a history of bad loans
To borrow money through your Employee Self Service portal, log in to your Salarium account and click Wallet in the left hand side of the page.
On the SAL Loans section, click Flash Loan.
Select the amount that you want to borrow. You can borrow amounts of 500, 1000 and 1500 PHP.
The Borrow Money window will indicate the amount you borrowed, the Lender you are borrowing from, the service fee, and the total amount that will be deducted from your next pay. Click Read the terms and conditions.
Scroll down to display the “I accept and read the Terms and Conditions” tick box. Tick the box and click Submit.
You will receive an email confirmation when you borrow money successfully.
You will also receive an email confirmation when the loan has been repaid.
If you are not qualified to borrow money, you will receive the following error messages:
- You already have an ongoing loan.
- It is not more than 5 days before your next payday.
- You have not had 2 salary disbursements via SAL Pay
- You have a termination date within the next 30 days
- You have a history of bad loans.