If your identity has not yet been verified, you will be greeted with the ID Verification form when you log in to the SAL Pay app. Fill out the form and click Verify Your ID.
Please note that you will need to upload a picture of an accepted ID, as well as a photo of your face.
The list of accepted IDs is as follows:
- Driver's License
- SSS Card
- GSIS E-Card
- NBI Clearance
- PRC ID
- Police Clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter's ID
- BIR ID
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman's Book
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID, e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
While your ID is being verified, you will see the following screen:
ID verification may take up to 72 hours.
Once your ID has been verified, you will be able to access your account.