Once you have inputted or uploaded Time Records or Hours Worked for your employees, and this has populated the Attendance page, you can now download a report on your Employees' Attendance. Go to Attendance>Attendance.
In the Search box on the upper right hand of the page, enter the name of the employee whose Attendance you want to download. You can also search for records via Department.
Click the Date Range box to select the dates for which you want to download your employee's Attendance. Select one of the following options:
- Today – to search for Attendance for the current day.
- Yesterday – to search for Attendance for the previous day.
- Last 7 Days – to search for Attendance within the last week.
- This Month - to search for Attendance within the month.
- Custom Range – to search for Attendance within a specific range.
The Attendance you searched for will show up.
Once you have filtered the Attendance records you would like to download, click Download in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
A CSV file containing the Attendance data you filtered will be downloaded.