Where can I enter my employee's Tax Status and Government Registered Numbers?

Where can I enter my employee's Tax Status and Government Registered Numbers?

To enter your employee's Tax Status and Government Registered Numbers, go to Employees, click the employee whose information you would like to enter, then go to Employment. 

Go to Employment section.  The fields will be enabled for editing, just enter the employee's Government Contribution details.

The details are as follows:

  • Tax Status - Determines what tax table will be used for the employee.  The options and tax codes are as follows:
    • Single (S)
    • Single - 1 Dependent (S1)
    • Single - 2 Dependents (S2)
    • Single - 3 Dependents (S3)
    • Single - 4 Dependents (S4)
    • Married (M)
    • Married - 1 Dependent (ME1)
    • Married - 2 Dependents (ME2)
    • Married - 3 Dependents (ME3)
    • Married - 4 Dependents (ME4)
    • No Exemption (Z)
  • RDO - Indicates the employee’s Revenue District Office code, which is a geographical code used in BIR forms.
  • HDMF - The employee’s Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag-IBIG number.
  • TIN - The employee’s Tax Identification Number
  • SSS - The employee’s SSS Number
  • PhilHealth - The employee’s PhilHealth number

After you have selected your employee's tax status and entered their Government Registered Numbers, click Save.

Note: Please ensure that you select an employee’s Tax Status. If this is blank, it will cause an error during Payroll Generation.

    • Related Articles

    • How can I add Government Registration Information?

      After every payroll period, Salarium generates the mandatory government forms and thus requires the company's government registration information. To add Company Government Registration details Go to Company Setup > Organization > Company. Scroll to ...
    • Where can I set up an Employee's Government Contributions?

        You can set up your employee's Government Contributions on his Earnings page. Go Employees>Click Employee>Earnings.  Scroll down to the Contributions section.  Click Save after you have made your edits. Note: When you create an employee his SSS and ...
    • Computation of Annualized Tax (Part 1)

      Annualization is the process of determining if employees are eligible for a tax refund or need to pay additional tax at the end of a period. Salarium provides automatic computation of tax annualization for the following: End-of-Year Annualization ...
    • Where can I set up an employee's Withholding Tax Type and Entitlements?

      You can set up an employee's Withholding Tax Type and Entitlements on his Earnings page.  You can also see the employee's Basic Pay and Pay Rate Type here. Go Employees>Click Employee>Earnings.  Edit the fields as necessary and click Save. Here, you ...
    • Computation of Annualized Tax (Part 2)

      STEPS TO COMPUTE THE TAX ADJUSTMENT Step 1: Compute the total taxable income of the employee. Payroll Date Taxable Income 2/28/2014 22,230.24 3/30/2014 26,968.70 4/30/2014 26,968.70 5/31/2014 26,968.70 06/31/2014 26,968.70 7/30/2014 26,968.70 ...