Generate Employee BIR Form 2316
BIR 2316, also known as Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld For Compensation Payment With or Without Tax Withheld can be generated under this tab. The form should indicate the employees’ total amount of salary categorized as either taxable or non-taxable,all other forms of income, and taxes withheld from. This is a form completed by the employer and distributed to each employee after the previous calendar year.
Generate Employee’s BIR 2316
To generate this form:
1. From the Top Navigation, head to Employees > Government Forms.
2. Click on the Generate Employee Government Form button.
3. Choose an agency. Select Bureau of Internal Revenue.
4. Select BIR Form 2316 from the dropdown.
5. Select the applicable year from the dropdown options.
6. Click on Continue.
- The employees who are included in the annualized payroll will appear on the list.
7. Tick the checkbox across the employee’s name that you would like to to generate a form for.
8. Click on Continue to proceed to generating the form.
- The generated form appears on the Employee Government Form List.
- If the name of the employee does not appear on the list, select the year coverage of the form you generated. Use the filter in selecting the dates and year.
SAMPLE BIR 2316 Form
Download Employee’s BIR 2316
The BIR Form 2316 is distributed to each employee after the previous year. Each employee is given a signed copy of their form as proof that the correct amount of withholding tax was collected from the previous year. This form is also handed over to ...
Regenerate Employee’s BIR 2316
Once a form has been generated, it can still be regenerated if there are any changes from the employee records. Deleting the record is not an option, so the only way is to regenerate the existing records. To regenerate the existing employee ...
Add Employee Termination Details and Final Pay Computation
Proper termination process is followed when an employee is about to leave the company due to either of the following reasons: Resignation Termination Retirement Employee termination details must be updated in preparation for the computation of the ...
View and Edit Individual Employee Records
View Employee Records To View Employee Records: 1. From the Top Navigation, click Employees > People. 2. Locate the employee you would like to view from the list. Use the search bar to look for the employee by entering the Employee ID or Employee ...
Update Employee Contribution Basis
Employee Contribution Basis can be updated via the employee profile. To update the contribution basis via the employee profile, 1. From the Admin Dashboard, go to Employee Records Module > People Tab. 2. Find the name of the employee through the ...