Download Employee’s BIR 2316
The BIR Form 2316 is distributed to each employee after the previous year. Each employee is given a signed copy of their form as proof that the correct amount of withholding tax was collected from the previous year. This form is also handed over to employees who have ended their employment. The same form is also asked by employers as part of Pre-Employment Requirements.
To download employee government form:
1. From the Top Navigation, head to Employees > Government Forms.
2. From the Employee Government Form List, tick the checkbox across the employee form to be downloaded.
- Multiple items can be regenerated all at once by ticking the corresponding checkbox across each item.
- To select all items displayed on the list, tick the checkbox found at the left-hand corner of the header.
- Upon item selection, the Regenerate Employee 2316 and Download Employee 2316 appear as dropdown options.
3. Select Download Employee 2316 to download form.
Regenerate Employee’s BIR 2316
Once a form has been generated, it can still be regenerated if there are any changes from the employee records. Deleting the record is not an option, so the only way is to regenerate the existing records. To regenerate the existing employee ...
Generate Employee BIR Form 2316
BIR 2316, also known as Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld For Compensation Payment With or Without Tax Withheld can be generated under this tab. The form should indicate the employees’ total amount of salary categorized as either ...
Add Employee/s via Add Multiple People
The People tab is where you can add new employees and maintain/update existing employee records. It displays the Employee List where you can see a preview of each employee’s employee information. Clicking on an employee’s name allows you to view and ...
Download Employee 201 files
Exporting the employees' 201 records is essential to the HR department. This includes the employees' Personal Information, Employment Details, Time and Attendance Details, and Payroll Details. To download the 201 records, the admin has to: 1. Go to ...
Check Employee/s with Inactive Status
Admins have an option to set the employee status to Inactive when adding employee/s via Add Single Person or Add Multiple People. To check the list of Inactive employees: 1. From your Top Navigation, click on the Employees icon > People. 2. Click on ...